Casting Information and Guidelines
WE'RE THRILLED TO EMBARK ON AN EXCITING NEW CASTING --
Steven Spielberg's film "READY PLAYER ONE" (based on Ernest Cline novel). An incredible opportunity! Note: We've been contacted and are working in partnership w/Ellen Lewis (Casting Director) and DeLisi Creative. Final Act Drama Talent will be representing you on this project. All submissions should list Final Act Drama Talent as their representation for this project.
WADE WATTS: To play 18-19 (up to age 24 if able to portray 18-19), male, clean cut w/a sense of humor. Could be overweight or underweight (but not necessary). A sincere & passionate player in the Oasis. Not the most confident guy outside the Oasis, but Wade gains boldness & nerve as his worlds collide. He uses his skills & the support of his friends to rise above each challenge.
SHOTO: To play Chinese, 10-13, male. Hip & knowing for his age. He speaks MANDARIN & English fluently. Wade's friend in the Oasis who joins with him to complete the competition. Note: Actor should be bilingual: Mandarin & English (applicants must be submitted by parent/legal guardian if under 18).
DAITO: To play Japanese, 20, male. He speaks JAPANESE & English fluently. One of Wade's friends in the Oasis who joins with him to complete the competition. Note: Actor should be bilingual: Japanese & English.
1. Have a current professional headshot and resume. If you don't have one, contact Final Act Drama's office at 804-858-3446 to schedule one. Headshot Session info can be found HERE.
2. Have a way to video record your audition. If you need it recorded for you contact Final Act Drama's office at 804-858-3446 to schedule audition recording.
3. Go to http://www.readyplayeronemoviecasting.com/. All instructions are on this website (Warner Brothers). There is NEVER a fee to submit. Any such claim is fraudulent & should be reported at once.
4. Fill out the information to receive the sides for the role you are auditioning for. Get your sides via email.
5. Rehearse, Rehearse, Rehearse! Get ready to stand out and show you are a professional actor!
6. Video record your audition. When recording your slate at the end, state your representation as "Final Act Drama Talent". If you need your audition recorded for you, contact Final Act Drama's office at 804-858-3446 to schedule audition recording.
7. Fill out the Personal Information section and indicate you heard it from your agent which is Final Act Drama Talent. Upload load your head shot, video audition and resume.
8. Under Representation Info, add our
email address Info@FinalActDrama.com
Agent name, Russ Randall
Choose Agent, Theatrical from the drop down menu.
9. Email us at Info@FinalActDrama.com to let us know that you submitted.
10. Don't call the office for more info. This is all we have!
Deadline 2/9/16 .