Actors in Print
November 13, 2010 9am-12pm
Are you or your child considering getting into modeling? Before making the financial and time commitment required, find out what you need to know.
- How do I get started?
- How much should I expect to have to spend?
- How do I pick a good agent? What materials do I need?
- What is it really like to be on set?
- What are the expectations of me?
- How much money can I or my child expect to make?
You will also learn basic runway skills as well as basic print skills. Workshop is taught by an industry professional with years of experience in film and print work. Her credits include national and regional campaigns with Walmart, IBM, GE, The Travel Channel, Sealy Mattress, Dupont, Dollar Tree, Ukrops, Kroger, and many more. Learn from her personal experiences to avoid the pitfalls that frustrate many beginners. Start yourself and your child with a solid knowledge base of the modeling and print industry.
Fee: $50 Pre-Registration Deadline: 11/5/10 ($65 after)
Workshop location: 6511 Belmont Road Chesterfield, VA 23832